Al-Yagoot’s strategy is to continuously introduce and bring to the IT market in Yemen new products and enhanced new technologies.
Al-Yagoot was inducted into the Yemeni army in November 2000. Since then, they have always handled their business very professionally and have focused primarily on the areas of telecommunications and information technology. At Al-Yagoot, they are always committed to meeting and/or exceeding their customers’ expectations. They are constantly striving to meet and exceed the highest standards of customer satisfaction by constantly improving the capabilities, quality, and delivery of their goods and services. Al-Yagoot’s strategy is to constantly introduce and bring new products and advanced technologies to the IT market in Yemen.
- Juniper Networks
An American multinational corporation that develops and markets networking products. The products include switches, routers, network management software, software-defined networking technology, and network security products.
- Zhone Technologies, Inc.
Provider of telecommunication networking equipment was established in 1999. It is headquartered in Auckland, California. Zhone is certified in the production and service of telecommunication equipment.
- Sandvine Incorporated
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada-based networking equipment company. Sandvine Network Policy Control Products is designed to implement comprehensive network policies, including service creation, billing, crowd management, and security. Sandvine targets its products on consumer Tier 1 and Tier 2 networks, including cable, DSL, and mobile.
- Installation: Al-Yagoot Engineers will install, configure and deploy any e-security or e-business software on any platform, as per customer requirement.
- Installation support: Al-Yagoot Engineers are available to assist a partner or end-user in the successful implementation of one or more products.
- Skill transfer: Their engineers will visit the customer site with the primary goal of training the customer, after installation, to enable the administrator to use/administer it accurately and to its full potential.
- Training: Al-Yagoot can now offer you a wide range of support services provided by vendor accreditation schemes or professional engineers trained to the highest standards by authorized training centers.
- Warranty: The standard warranty covers all products supplied for one year from the date of purchase. They provide Extended warranty programs that give you additional, ongoing support for those products.
They, at Al-Yagoot Co., supply and export radio and television studio equipment and tools. They also install radio and television broadcast stations on cable and satellite. Al-Yagoot offers satellite TV transmission services as well as coverage of targeted locations.
Al-Yagut provides study and consultation regarding the framework, standards, and technical specifications for the radio and television project. Their engineers have years of experience and a high level of skill that makes Al-Yagut a representative of many specialized international companies.