Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain. A wholly owned company of the Government of Dubai, ENOC was initially established in 1993.
Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) L.L.C. The leading integrated global oil and gas player operating in the value chain of the entire energy sector. ENOC, a wholly-owned company of the Dubai government, was initially established in 1993. Since its inception, they have made significant contributions to Dubai’s ongoing drive towards economic diversification and sustainable development. The ENOC Group includes more than 30 related subsidiaries involved in refining, lubricant blending, storage, aviation, and retail.
Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating in the energy value chain. ENOC Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Dubai government, offers a diverse portfolio of assets operating in five business segments: supply, trading and processing, terminals, marketing, retail and exploration, and production. Serving thousands of customers in over 60 markets, the Group employs over 9,000 employees and leverages its world-class customer service, latest innovations and technologies, and best practices for the social and economic development of the UAE.
Over the past 30 years, ENOC has evolved from a global oil and gas player into an integrated global player with assets and operations in the energy sector value chain. The group currently operates two commercial weapons: their energy operations and general services. Their energy business currently includes exploration and production, supply trading and processing, terminals, fuel retail, aviation, and products. In addition to their oil and gas operations, they have established a strong presence in related sectors and subsidiary enterprises. Their current activities include convenience store franchises, additional pricing proposals, and automotive and fabrication services.
ENOC and Sustainability:
- Well-defined structure of SMART environmental objectives and measure their progress to meet the goals.
- Apply green procurement criteria to their purchasing practices to encourage sustainable products and services to improve their future environmental performances.
- Train and educate internal and relevant external stakeholders to develop awareness and understanding of key environmental issues and sharing of best practices throughout an organization.
- Achieve sustained and inclusive economic growth that can drive progress, in regions ENOC operates.
- Ensure that they exceed their customer’s expectations and provide consistent quality services. Quality management is embedded in all of their business segments where they always strive to make continual improvements through internal and external audits.
- Focus on creating a long-lasting positive impact for the community they operate in through various CSR programs and measure the progress through Social Return on Investment framework (SROI).
- Provide equal opportunities to all employees and maximize employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Contribute to Emiratization by actively hiring and training the UAE nationalist for positions at all levels.
- Identify and support local charity partners at all levels for effective community programs
- Implement educational scholarship schemes, awards, etc. all across the UAE.
- Teamwork – Working together by sharing ownership, responsibility, and results.
- Integrity – Being honest, truthful, trustworthy, and fair when dealing with all stakeholders.
- Transparency – being open, direct, and consistent in what they do by communicating with clarity, simplicity, and precision.
- Respect – Accept, recognize and value all stakeholders.
- Customer Focus – Put the customer first in what they do.
They what to deliver world-class sustainable and integrated energy solutions. They do this by striving for excellence, innovation, and happiness in operations for their employees, customers, and partners. They want to become an innovative energy partner by providing sustainable value and industry-leading performance.