Intertec Systems is a regional Digital & Technology company serving Government, BFSI, Healthcare and Enterprises across Middle East & India.
Founded in 1991, Intertec Systems is a regional digital and technology company serving the government, BFSI, healthcare, and enterprise in the Middle East and India. Intertecs’ core capabilities include digital, business applications, cloud, security, and managed services concerning $ 10M + connections. With local offices in 5 countries, they are backed by their ecosystem of 50+ technology connections, delivery capabilities, and network operations and software delivery centers.
Intertec has expanded its local offices in the UAE, India, Oman, Bahrain, and KSA. The company has matured its delivery capabilities for cloud and managed services. Intertec has built a reputation for its commitment to its employees and customers and regularly invests in R&D, certifications, and maturity to empower its customers’ business.
Other investments include Network Operation Centers (NOCs) in Dubai and India, Software Development Centers, and CoE for Emerging Technology as part of managed services. Intertec works with 50+ technology connections to refine its proposal for consumer businesses.
- Moral – they will maintain their integrity at all times.
- Dependence – they stand by their commitments – to customers, vendors, and employees.
- Partnership – they will create a win-win situation for all their stakeholders and the community.
- Passion for Excel – they will go beyond Excel in all their deliverables – be it customer, seller, employee, or board.
- Assets – they will continue to create assets for the company – employees, customers, and IPR.
- Environment – they will do everything possible to protect the environment.
- Integrated IT-powered services: They handle all of your IT operations (Cloud / Infra / EUS / Applications) from the Service Desk to Disaster Recovery.
- Hybrid and multi-cloud powered services: Oversee and manage operations across Legacy / On-Love and Multiple Public Clouds.
- Infrastructure-driven services: They take care of your network and IT infrastructure in data centers when you focus on business.
- IT optimization using automation: Get Transformation Service: MS operation efficiency with AI-enabled automation.
- Commercial application powered services: You can submit your enterprise business applications to them.
- Managed security services: Get infrastructure security services in the managed services model.
- Workplace powered services: Make sure all your business delivery and points are ready and running.
- Powered AMC services: 24×7 Monitor your critical infrastructure and connect it to their hardware AMC support as a managed AMC service.
Their Service Partner:
- Strong regional footprint: With a local presence in the UAE, Saudi, Oman, and Bahrain, we cater to GCC clients in a variety of verticals, in particular: government, large enterprises, BFSI, and retail.
- Hybrid capabilities: Their cloud experts consult clients for proper public-private design, help create private clouds using open stacks, and their MS team ensures easy management of the hybrid environment.
- Technology mastery: With 50+ Tier 1 connections and certified resources in a variety of technologies, they advise, design, deploy and manage IT infrastructure and applications for our clients.
- Transformation capabilities: Strong practice teams in Operation Automation, Digital Transformation, and Cloud Transformation help their clients prepare for the future.
Intertec’s services and solutions are strengthened by partnering with leading technology partners. They work with their partners to accelerate revenue growth, expand markets, and build business value. Together with their partners, they deliver business solutions to their customers’ business and technical problems in multiple industries and geographic regions.
Most affiliates have the highest accreditation with certified sales, pre-sales, implementation, and support capabilities. In addition, all of their major connections are to the Gartner Magic Quadrant.