Lexr is a legal services company focused on tech, fintech, and digital businesses. As entrepreneurs themselves, they understand the barriers that companies face and they do not want to be one of them legal. They combine their legal expertise with lean processes, and technical and unique flat-fee pricing models to provide fast, effective, and price-predictable legal solutions.
From standard legal tasks to extremely complex transactions, their experts are here to pave the way for your success: whether it’s the launch of a new product, the financing round, or data privacy compliance, they offer you expert legal services. Save on standard packages to solve your legal challenges, fast and with price transparency.
Their experienced legal experts advise businesses across a wide range of industries with a special focus on tech, fintech, and digital companies. Fast delivery is ensured by their unique combination of continuous process automation at the forefront and personal, tailored legal advice with Logitech in the background. Transparency is at their core – they focus on delivering maximum value and work with transparent, upfront flat-fee pricing wherever possible.
They cover all aspects of business law based on their simple, time-tested CRICH framework for the 5 main legal areas:
- Joint ventures
- Bankruptcy and Liquidation
- Data privacy
- FINMA and financial market law
- Anti-money laundering
- General regulatory advice
- Intellectual property
- IP strategy
- Global Trademark Protection
- IP transfer
- License agreement
- Human resources
- Employment law
- Employee maintenance
- Recruitment and firing
- ESOP / PSOP
Sectors They Work With:
- Blockchain: They’ve been working with crypto and blockchain businesses since day one and know all about the legal challenges they face. Whether it’s ICOs, stable coins, digital shares, trading venues, or data protection, their customers value their deep skills and close relationships with players in the blockchain industry.
- Fintech: They support some of the most lucrative fintech ventures with everything from investment to FINMA licensing, while always making sure they are backed by a consistent legal framework tailored to their needs.
- Data and AI: They work with some of the leading data companies to implement strategies on how to secure data as a business asset, how to use data to feed machine learning, and how to secure AI-generated functions.
- Software: They are expert hands when it comes to software. Protecting software as Software License Agreements and IP (Patents, Copyright, Privacy) from Software-A-Service (SAAS) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), you name it, they did it.
- Hardware: Chip manufacturers, robotics, and other hardware manufacturers rely on LEXR for their expertise in protecting intellectual property and maintaining operational excellence while handling day-to-day legal work.
- MedTech: Medical data is notoriously difficult to handle, but LEXR makes it as easy and secure as possible. From medical communication to online medical advisory, they are here to guide you through the complex regulatory landscape.
Businesses that work with them receive more than just general legal advice – they receive the efficient support they need to overcome barriers, seize opportunities and achieve their ambitions.
At LEXR, their highly-specialized team helps you solve strategically critical legal challenges, regardless of the size of your organization or your development stage, and take the time to properly understand your strategic goals. They have worked with businesses across a wide range of industries, including automotive, film, blockchain, robotics, and AI to provide expert knowledge, fast turnaround times, and transparent pricing that ensures they overcome even the most complex legal hurdles.