“Powering digital transformation for fleets”
Ridecell Inc. is leading the way in the digital transformation of fleet businesses and operations. Their Fleet IoT (Internet of Things) Automation solutions modernize and monetize fleets by combining data insights with digital vehicle control to turn today’s manual processes into automated workflows. The result is unmatched levels of efficiency and control for shared services, motor pools, rental, and logistic fleets. Today Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleet businesses in cities across Europe and North America, including Ferrovial, Groupe Renault, Gig Car Share from AAA, and Toyota Sweden. Ridecell is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
With their Fleet Automation and Mobility platform, they integrate data from sensors and multiple siloed IT systems and turn it into usable insights, digital vehicle control, and automated workflows. For their customers the result is nothing short of transformative, dramatically streamlining fleet operations and opening up new revenue opportunities.
And because their solutions are cloud-based, hardware agnostic, and integrate with existing fleet management software and ecosystems, their customers don’t need to “rip and replace.” They simply make what they already have far more efficient and productive—and move their world better.
- Shared: The solution for running a free-floating, station-based, scheduled, and on-demand carsharing service.
- Rental: The solution for car, truck, and van rental fleets brings corporate and individuals a self-service rental process while providing greater security and automation for routine tasks.
- Motor pool: The solution for corporate and government motor pool fleets to create more efficient fleets and serve more users without adding resources.
- Logistics: The solution for last-mile delivery vehicles and logistics fleets to streamline operations with actionable insights and automation.
- Security: The solution for all fleets needing protection around the clock with a fully-automated security management solution that knows when to disable digital keys, trigger immobilizations and notify authorities.
Ridecell fosters a culture of non-stop innovation and uncommon ambition. They never stop learning or working to understand the challenges customers face. Their experience, passion, and their humanity all come together to keep them focused on their mission.
Sustainability is at the heart of their mission. It’s in their mission statement: Accelerate digitization and intelligent automation of mobility to create a more sustainable, safer, and productive future. But it’s more than words to them. It’s what drives their actions. They know smarter utilization of their resources is vital to their planet, which means better solutions benefit them all. That is why their Fleet Automation and Mobility Platform was designed with sustainability in mind, which translates to benefits for their ecosystem of customers and partners while they work to drive greener mobility solutions forward — for everyone.