SafeStamp is an advanced quantum nanotech indicator, patent-pending in +60 countries, that allows consumers to ensure the legitimacy of the products they purchase. It is as easy as touch and blows, glow and know—touch the indicator and it glows, breath on the indicator and the glow changes color; this glow is based on an advanced nanotech reaction that resists replication by counterfeiters, so if it glows, you know your product is authentic.
SafeStamp seeks to redefine protection against counterfeit products in the pharmaceutical industry. Counterfeit medicine has hurt pharmaceutical firms worldwide, leading to $200 billion in lost revenue each year. But much worse, a million people die annually from fake drugs, and millions more suffer health complications.
Developer and provider of quantum nanotech indicator designed to redefine protection against counterfeit products in the pharmaceutical industry. The company’s indicator works on advanced nanotechnology reaction which resists replication by counterfeiters by glowing and changing the color to orange and blue, enabling clients to detect the legitimacy of the drugs.
Their Awards and Accomplishments:
- Attendee; White House Demo Day
- Winner; University of Pennsylvania iDesign Competition
- Y-Prize Competition
- Mack Institute for Innovation Management
- Weiss Elevator Pitch Competition
- Prevention Competition
- Weiss Tech House
- Wharton Innovation Fund
- Nashville Entrepreneur Center (full scholarship for PreFlight Incubator Program)
- FedEx Global Entrepreneur (36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival)
- University of Pennsylvania InSITE Fellowship
- Vanderbilt University (Student-Athlete Internship Program)
- 1st Place – Venture Category, Rice University’s Veterans Business Battle 2019
The industry they work for:
- Technology: They can protect phones, laptops, and manufacturing components alike.
- Consumer Goods: From shoes to sunglasses, everyday items are counterfeited at a startling rate.
- Food and Beverages: From the formula for newborns to wines that have aged for decades, they can protect food and beverage products consumed around the world.
They protect what matters most working towards a safer world for the generations ahead. The solution to a worldwide pandemic will be rendered ineffective without the solution to worldwide counterfeiting. That’s where they come in.