Keeping you & your property secured with assured insurance
Travelers are an insurance company that cares. Travelers take on the risk and provide the coverage you need to protect the things that are important to you — your home, your car, your valuables, and your business — so you don’t have to worry. They have been around for more than 165 years and have earned a reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry because we take care of their customers. Their expertise and focus on innovation have made them a leader in personal, business, and specialty insurance and the only property casualty company in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Every day, their approximately 30,000 employees and 13,500 independent agents and brokers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Ireland help provide peace of mind to their customers.
Their diverse teams of technologists and analytics professionals are developing breakthrough solutions that provide exceptional experiences for customers, agents/brokers, and employees. No matter what industry you are in, your company faces risks every day. That’s why Travelers offers a wide range of business insurance options, designed to identify and reduce those risks. Beyond managing claim costs, they help companies prepare for risk and recover faster after an unexpected event. Managing the total cost of risk creates a competitive advantage, helping you protect and grow your business.
Services they provide:
Travelers provide customized protection for all customers based on exposures they may face every day. Their industry expertise, along with a deep understanding of business needs, helps ensure they deliver service plans designed specifically for their customers.
- Risk Control: they have one of the largest Risk Control departments in the industry, and their scale allows us to apply the right resource at the right time to meet customer needs.
- Claim: their knowledgeable Claim professionals will respond to your needs with speed, compassion, integrity, and professionalism. It’s their business to help keep you in business.
- Premium Audit: Your business operations may ebb, and flow based on market conditions. That fluctuation could affect the amount you pay in insurance premiums.
- Risk Management Information Services (RMIS): Travelers RMIS uses advanced technology to gather and analyze many elements that can have a significant impact on loss experience.
- Online Customer Tools: MyTravelers for Business offers convenient, online access for policyholders to pay a bill, view policy documents, report a claim, obtain certificates of insurance, and more.
- Pay Your Bill: Go paperless! Pay your business insurance bill, monitor your account, and sign up for automatic recurring payments—all online.
Strong communities are sustained by educational and economic opportunities, and they are dedicated to assisting their communities in generating those opportunities. With a focus on equity and inclusion, they target their giving and volunteerism to help improve academic and career success, develop thriving neighborhoods, and create culturally enriched communities.