“Delivering the promise of AI for Video Surveillance”
Uncanny Vision is an Eagle Eye Networks company focused on developing optimized computer vision solutions that support the Eagle Eye mission of delivering secure cloud-based video with artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics that make businesses more efficient and the world a safer place. Eagle Eye Networks has the only video management and artificial intelligence platform robust and flexible enough to power the future of video surveillance. Eagle Eye is leveraging the expertise of the team to deliver an AI-based Real-Time Surveillance solution that can make cameras smarter and provide alerts and analytics for a safer, secure world. The technology has been adopted by multiple Fortune 500 companies. The Eagle Eye Networks Vehicle Surveillance Package leverages the technology to provide high accuracy automatic number plate recognition designed fully using AI/deep learning models as well as vehicle detection, classification, and counting.
- Uncanny ANPR: Uncanny ANPR is an end-to-end AI-based Number Plate Recognition (ANPR / LPR) system that consistently delivers very high accuracy even in challenging conditions with fast-moving vehicles, different fonts, dirty number plates, difficult camera angles.
- Uncanny Vehicam: Uncanny Vehicam is a highly optimized AI-based Vehicle Detection, Tracking, Counting & Classification that is designed to run on an Embedded system on the Edge and provide real-time analytics.
- Uncanny Shield: Uncanny Surveillance on-the-edge can make the existing 500 million+ cameras to be smarter and provide real-time alerts & analytics that can improve the security, safety & efficiency of enterprises worldwide.
One of Uncanny Vision’s customers with thousands of employees is safely reopening their offices by leveraging their state-of-the-art AI-based social distance monitoring solution. The solution is currently getting deployed to monitor 200 cameras across their entire campus in California. Their Uncanny Shield solution enables their facilities department to adhere to OSHA standards, instill confidence in employees returning to work, and enables management to address violations efficiently.
The latest version of their AI-based Uncanny Shield solution:
- Supports panoramic cameras
- Scales from 100s to millions of cameras dynamically through our private cloud architecture
- Improves privacy masking significantly
- Is highly accurate with pose detection to measure distances between head-to-head or foot-to-foot
Uncanny Vision is one of the very few companies providing video analytics as a service with guaranteed accuracy. By partnering with Ingram Micro, they are making the commitment to their customers to another level by providing a turn-key solution for any IoT use case involving video analytics with end-to-end support, all the way from scoping to deployment. Their customers in the parking, security and transportation segments can leverage this strong partnership to cut lead times and scale efficiently across the globe.
Solutions that are in the market today are cost-prohibitive, difficult to install, and cumbersome to maintain. Uncanny Vision’s single-camera spot Occupancy is a great fit for surface lots as well as Curb-Side parking occupancy counts.