Empowring entities around the globe to manage their core tasks by taking on basic operations
At Vistra, they believe your business and your people can make a difference in the world. As a leading corporate service provider and fund administrator, they work with clients who are changing things for the better—whether they’re developing new technology, new ways of investing, or new ways of working. That’s why their work is focused on helping their clients act with confidence and speed to seize opportunity wherever it arises.
Their people and their technology have always set them apart. Together, they empower legal entities globally to work smarter, grow faster, act responsibly, protect capital, minimize risk, and scale across borders. As a result, they’ve built long-lasting relationships with many of the world’s leading investors, corporates, and high-net-worth individuals. They rely on us to take care of their commitments so they can take their next bold step. As of 2021, they have more than 5,000 professionals in over 45 jurisdictions, manage 200,000 legal entities, and administer assets valued at over US$395 billion. They continue to innovate and grow together with their clients, that’s why they represent 20% of the Fortune Global 500 and work with two-thirds of the Private Equity International 300 firms, including every one of the top ten.
What do they do?
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Advisory & Transaction Support
- Finance, Accounting & Administration
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Capital Markets
- Private Wealth
At Vistra, they help make the world an easier and more accessible place to do business, thus facilitating economic growth to positively impact our society. They believe that they have a positive role in economic progress, supporting entrepreneurial opportunities and facilitating global trade. At a more local level, Vistra gives back to their local charity organizations by partnering with them on impactful initiatives.
- For their employees, it’s a way of giving back and engaging in their Community Investment Programme. Around the world, their employee’s volunteer time as well as raise funds for groups and organizations in their local communities.
- For their communities, it’s a way for Vistra to tangibly support them across three identified global themes: the welfare of children, education, and the environment.
- For their clients, it’s a way to start their own philanthropic and charitable endeavors, while also taking their investments and their businesses across borders.
- For their industry, it’s a way to highlight the positive role they all play in making it easier to do business across borders – and so grow economies.
- For the environment, it’s a way of reducing their carbon footprint, and making the changes they need to become more sustainable.
All this is underpinned by their efforts to develop global best practices in compliance and corporate governance so that businesses operate to the highest standard possible.
They say genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. What if you could give that 1% your 100%? With their technology and services doing the hard work keeping your business and legal entities in order, you get more time to work on your next big innovation.
Looking to grow your company overseas? Or deploy your private equity capital in multiple jurisdictions? Are you employing someone abroad before setting up a legal entity? Whatever your global business needs, they’ve got the experts and insights to guide you.